SBR, Inc. Rental Policies
RESERVATION POLICY; A one night deposit is required to hold your reservation .. You must be 25 years of age to reserve a Seabreeze beach resort condo. Balance of rental payment will be charged to your credit card 21 days prior to check-in .. we accept most major credit cards. Please note we keep your credit card on file for any incidentals that might occur during your stay, we realize that accidents do happen. Any disruptive or destructive behavior could lead to eviction and forfeiture of reservation and payments … Please note we do not refund for an early departure
LONG TERM RESERVATION POLICY; A $ 500 deposit is required to hold any reservation for one month or longer … thank you for your understanding in this matter
CHECK-IN ; 3:00 pm .. late arrival after 5 pm – please notify the office so we can plan your key drop. For after hour’s arrivals, please register the following morning in our office between 9:00 am – 11:00 am. Failure to do so will result in the credit card we have on file being charged and loss of discount offered at the time of booking.
CHECK-OUT; 10:00 am. Please return all keys, parking pass and wrist bands at this time. Any missing keys, parking pass or wrist bands will be subject to an additional charge. Upon check-out, please remove all trash and leave the condo in a respectable condition. Failure to do so could result in an extra cleaning fee charge. … checkouts 10:30 am or later will be subject to a $65 late fee ( 1 bedroom) or $85 late fee (2 bedrooms) plus tax … please understand we need time to prepare our condos for our next VIP guest.
CANCELLATION POLICY; We highly recommend a Travel Protection insurance in case of emergency situations. Full refund of deposit less a $75 administration charge for ANY cancellations 90-60 days prior to arrival … Cancellations 59-22 days prior to arrival forfeit the one-night reservation deposit plus taxes … ANY cancellation 21 days or less prior to arrival, the guest is responsible for the full amount of rental cost plus taxes (minus cleaning fee). We do not offer date changes. Credit Card reservations – the same policy applies. Please understand that we cannot refund for partial days for an early departure.
LONG TERM STAY CANCELLATION POLICY; Full refund of deposit minus $ 100 administration charge for any cancellation 90 days or more prior to stay … Full loss of deposit for any cancellation 89-46 days prior to arrival … Guest will be responsible for the full amount of rental cost minus cleaning fee for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival. We do not offer date changes … thank you for your understanding in this matter!
HURRICANE POLICY; If a mandatory evacuation is issued by the Nation Hurricane Center or our local governing officials due to a tropical storm or hurricane threatening our area, we will issue a credit for a future reservation in that same condo to be taken within a 12 month period. Seabreeze Beach Resort Inc. will not issue refunds on any rent payments.
RED TIDE; We never know when or if the Island will be subjected to Red tide. In the event that during your stay red tide is present, we do not offer discounts or refunds for partial days for an early departure. We try to keep everyone informed through our Facebook page in the event that we hear of it locally on the coast.
SBRI RENTAL POLICY ;
-We have a No smoking or vaping policy in all condos … smoking on balconies/patios is allowed. If the smell of cigarette smoke is present in the condo there is a $300 penalty charge.
– We don’t allow Spring break party reservations at our resort. Person(s) occupying a condo must be 25. For guests under the age of 25, a parent or legal guardian must be present at all times. During spring break I.D must be faxed to the office for each guest prior to arrival. Failure to do so may result in loss of booking. House parties, underage drinking, or excessive noise will not be permitted and will be subject to immediate evictions without refunds.
– Please drink responsibly. Anyone who chooses to drink should be of legal drinking age! Any rowdiness, excess disturbances or underage drinking is strictly prohibited! For offenses, Police authorities may be called along with criminal charges filed. This will lead to being escorted off the property without refunds.
– Sidewalks, driveways, entrances, stairwells, halls, and passageways which are general common elements are not to be obstructed and should only be used to come and go from condos.
– A/C should not be lowered below 72 degrees as this may cause the A/C unit to freeze up. No Appliances and Air Conditioners are guaranteed. There are no refunds or discounts on appliances or air conditioner failures. We try to keep all appliances in working order. Any failures will be repaired as soon as possible. If an appliance or air conditioner failure occurs during your stay with us, we apologize in advance for any inconvenience to you and your family and will do our best to rectify the situation as soon as possible.
– Please do not have the front door propped open or sliding patio doors left open as the salt air can cause inside damage to condos and cause damage to the A/C units.
– Please don’t remove any of the contents of a condo, including balcony furniture.
– Do not feed the seagulls from the grounds or balconies.
– GRILLING/BBQ ON OUR BALCONIES IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN! We have a grilling station by the pool area for you to use.
– Occupancy limits are strictly enforced as follows: 1 Bedroom – 4 person max, 2 Bedrooms – 6 person max, 3 Bedrooms – 8 person max. This includes children. If a condo is occupied by more than the number of people stated and allowed, it will result in eviction and loss of total rent and security deposit.
– Loud noises and music must end before 10:30 pm. This includes furniture dragged on floors, loud conversations and other disturbing activities.
– Act of God – facility repairs and construction – .. please realize we must from time to time facilitate repairs on our buildings, pools, grounds, and condos … we will do our very best to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible but acts of God or facility repairs/construction will occur from time to time. We don’t offer discounts or early departure reimbursements during these times so please feel free to contact us prior to booking to see if we have any work scheduled around your dates. If this occurs during your stay with us we apologize in advance for any inconvenience to you and your family.
– All condos are individually owned and are provided by the condo owner .. if you require special equipment or furnishings, please bring your own .. please realize that decor, style, and furnishings will vary by condo … please do not transfer furnishings or supplies from one condo to the other.
– Hanging clothes, towels, or other articles on balcony rails or ground floor bushes is prohibited.
– No charging paid channels to your condo. If a charge for a paid channel is found during your stay, you will be charged the fee plus an administration charge
– No luggage cart is allowed inside condos. Please do not attempt to take a luggage cart into your condo. Any person trying to take a luggage cart into the condo will be charged a penalty fee.
WRIST BANDS.. will be issued at check-in during certain times of the year. There is a $3 charge per wrist band for any bands that are not returned at check-out.
POOL/HOT TUB .. 9 am opens and closes promptly at 10 pm (11 pm during the summer). Anyone found using the pools or hot tub before or after hours is subject to eviction and will forfeit all monies. NO LOUD OR AMPLIFIED MUSIC IN THE POOL AREA. No children allowed under the age of 14 in the hot tub. No children under 14 unattended without an adult (21 or older) in the pool area. No jumping or diving into the pools. No smoking or vaping in the pool area, No glass of any sort is allowed in the pool area or at the beach. No pets in, or cutting through the pool area at all.
PET-FRIENDLY.. many, but not all of our condos allow pets .. please see website amenities list for condos that do allow pets.
– Please inform staff when you make your reservation and when you check-in if your pet will accompany you. Please do not take your pet into a condo that is not pet-friendly, even if just visiting. Failure to do so will result in penalty fees and eviction without a refund.
– There is a non-refundable $100 (per pet) fee (2 max and 65lb or under) per stay. We do have a small pet relief area on site (Front of the south building) and pet bags to clean up after your pet. Please do not leave your pet waste outside in the main hallways but take it to the first-floor trash bins located under the stairwells. All pet waste must be appropriately disposed of in bags.
TRASH .. If you are staying longer than 4 days, we ask that you periodically remove your trash from the condo and place in the receptacles located on the ground floor under each side of the stairwells. Please do not leave your trash bags in the hallways or by the elevators at any time.
Fines may be imposed, or immediate eviction for above violations.
We supply the following items to get your vacation started. Any additional supplies needed are provided by the guest.
Toilet paper – 1 Roll per bathroom
Paper Towels – 1 Roll
Dish soap – travel size
Dishwasher pod – 1 to get you started
Travel size hand soap bars – 2 per bathroom
Trash bag – 1 extra
SOUTH PADRE ISLAND BEACH CODE OF ORDINANCES ;
- PLEASE DO NOT LITTER.
- ALL GLASS IN PROHIBITED ON THE BEACH.
- LEASH AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PETS.
- OVERNIGHT CAMPING IS PROHIBITED.
- NO BONFIRES WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS.
- COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY OR SOLICITATION ON THE BEACH IS PROHIBITED.
Leave with a tan… Not a ticket. Fines up to $2000 if convicted.