County beach accesses by vehicle are closed but our City beaches are open.
For our guests and homeowners, please read the following restrictions.
- Please bring a mask with you. Governor Abbott implemented a mandatory face-covering for use in public when social distancing isn’t possible also, except in the water and while eating and drinking (click here for full executive order). All local businesses require you to wear one. Our office also requires you to wear a mask when entering our office and elevator.
- Social distancing of 6′ is still required.
- Curfew has been implemented. For all persons 17 yrs and under from 10 pm until 6 am unless accompanied by a parent or guardian or providing essential services. All persons 18 yrs and older from 11 pm to 5 am unless that person is out for an emergency, or for providing essential services.
- All non-single pole shade structures will be prohibited.
- All single-pole shade structure will be separated by a minimum of 15 feet from outside edge/tip of the structure.
- Only two chairs per single pole shade structure will be permitted.
- No groups larger than 10 persons.
This emergency management order will remain in effect until July 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
The following is prohibited –
- Horseplay, contact sports (such as football, volleyball, soccer, etc.) or any activity that requires a ball or object.
- 10 x 10 canopies.
For more updated information please visit myspi.org
FOR THE LATEST EMERGENCY-MANAGEMENT ORDER FOR CAMERON COUNTY, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Seabreeze Beach Resort Inc. continues to closely monitor the latest developments regarding COVID-19 to ensure we are following recommendations from health authorities, city leaders, and local government. We have also proactively implemented measures to help minimize risk to our guests and staff.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed by global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous and at the highest standards possible:
We want to share information about some of our efforts to safeguard the health and safety of our valued guests and staff.
- Enhanced cleaning of all common elements: We have increased the frequency of cleaning common areas such as elevators, and areas regularly touched by guests and employees with anti-viral cleaning products throughout the day.
- Employees: Each employee has been given directives and receiving ongoing briefings on enhanced operating protocols.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and staff remain our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout our resort.
We encourage everyone to stay informed with the latest information, such as guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We deeply appreciate our guests and employees and look forward to a return of normalcy very soon.
Seabreeze Beach Resort – South Padre Island, Texas Beach Front Condos .. your Family vacation destination!
Seabreeze Beach Resort would like to welcome you to South Padre Island, Texas (SPI), Texas’ best-kept secret in beachfront condo rental. Located at the tip of Texas’ finest, most picturesque beach, South Padre Island, where Seabreeze Beach Front Condominiums redefines the concept of a carefree Island lifestyle that can accommodate, family, friends, romantic weekend getaways and our winter Texan guests. Located on South Padre Island’s, TX. pristine white beaches, Seabreeze Beach Resort is a small group of well kept, up to date condominiums that offer a low key, laid back vacation opportunity … vacation with us and experience dramatic beachfront views on your private balcony and throughout your vacation condo so close you`ll feel as if your right on the beach!
With only 48 units in two buildings, there is a warm and cozy feeling that you don’t get in large complexes with hundreds of units. All condos provide a spacious balcony with a remarkably close and direct view of the beach. Some condos are pet-friendly. The ability to get to know the other guests around the pool and at the beach makes your vacation experience fun and relaxing
Wake up to the sound of the waves
Whether it is a getaway for two or a family vacation, maximize your beachfront condo rental vacation by staying at Seabreeze Beach Resort condos. Wake up each morning to the sound of the waves. Make your coffee and wander out to the balcony of your condominium and watch the magnificent sunrise to start your day. We are within walking distance to restaurants, bars, and shopping to fill your day. Maybe you just want to read on the balcony and watch the kids play on the beach or at one of the two pools or Jacuzzi. Our famous Laguna Madre flats fishing and easy access deep-sea fishing, golf courses, and a water park are all in close proximity for family fun. Seabreeze has all the facilities to ensure a fun relaxing vacation. Our island vacation condos are set up for all the comforts of home, except it is at the beach. We have one-bedroom units that sleep a max of four (when utilizing the sofa sleeper) and two-bedroom units that sleep a max of six (when utilizing the sofa sleeper). Full kitchens with washers and dryers in each condo make Seabreeze a home away from home. With both heated (seasonally) and unheated pools, we are set to accommodate summer vacations and our winter guests. Our hot tub will give you a place to wind down at the end of the day if the beach was too stressful or the fish weren’t biting that day. And if your family includes pets, we welcome them as well in certain condos. It is all here to allow you to get away and enjoy one of the state’s best and most relaxing vacation spots, South Padre Island, Texas.
We love our winter Texans! … now taking rental reservations for the 2020-2021 season, and yes we do have a heated pool and hot tub!
Seabreeze Beach Resort appreciates our Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Firefighters, and Coast Guard. Receive a 10% discount off daily rate when booking 3 or more nights. I. D. Proof required at check-in or fax to our office to receive the discount short term rentals only – To qualify please make sure you show proof and mention it at the time of reservation.
This is not a spring break friendly resort. Person(s) occupying a condo must be 25 or older. For guests under the age of 25, a parent or legal guardian must be present at all times. During spring break, proof of age will be required at check-in for each guest. No refunds will be issued to guests that reserve and don’t meet these requirements at check-in.
- WEEKLY RATES INCLUDE ONE NIGHT FREE! (NOT AVAILABLE DURING PEAK SEASON 6-26 through 7-31)
- TEACHER SPRING BREAK DISCOUNT – 10% DISCOUNT ON NIGHTLY RATE DURING THE MONTH OF MARCH 3/1/20 – 3/20/20 (please fax current school I.D at reservation no other discounts will be applied with this promotion)
- MOTHER’S DAY DISCOUNT – 25% DISCOUNT ON NIGHTLY RATE ON NEW RESERVATIONS WITH BOOKINGS BETWEEN – 05/07/20 – 05/11/20 (no other discounts or promotion will apply)
- MAY PROMOTION – BOOK 4 OR MORE NIGHTS AND RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL NIGHT FREE ON NEW RESERVATIONS – 05/12/20 – 05/27/20 (no other discounts will apply)
- SUMMER VACATION PROMOTION – ADDITIONAL FREE NIGHT WITH SEVEN OR MORE NIGHTS PAID – 6/26/20 – 7/31/20
- 4 NIGHT SPECIAL – ARRIVALS BEGINNING ON A SUNDAY OR MONDAY AND STAYING A TOTAL OF 4 NIGHTS RECEIVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON DAILY RATE (MILITARY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTER, COAST GUARD & VETERAN DISCOUNT ONLY CAN ALSO BE APPLIED WITH THIS PROMOTION)
- WINTER TEXAN SPRING SPECIAL – STAY BOTH JAN. & FEB. AND BOOK MARCH FOR UP TO $800 OFF THE MONTHLY RATE! (no pro-rated rates for partial stays)
- GUEST LOYALTY PROMOTION – Any short-term guest booking their returning stay either at check-in, during their vacation, or check-out will get a 10% loyalty discount applied to their next stay. (no other discount will be applied) – 5/25/20 – until further notice
- PERIODICALLY WE RUN LAST MINUTE PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS. PLEASE JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR INSTAGRAM PAGE FOR OUR LATEST OFFERS.
Beachfront views so close you`ll be amazed .. Relax and Renew at Seabreeze Beach Resort!
For beach chairs or umbrella rentals, please call Jim’s Beach Service at 956-761-2130 (cash only)
Southern Surf Schools now offering groups or private surfing lessons at Seabreeze Beach resort. For more details on surf lessons, please call 956-572-6267
Each rental unit rented through SBRI has a registration number in compliance with the short term rental ordinance and pays occupancy taxes.
During high season we have Schlitterbahn discounted tickets available! — Cash only (exact change required)