For our guests and homeowners, please read the following restrictions.
- Please bring a mask with you.Governor Greg Abbott has issued an Executive Order (GA-34) lifting the mask mandate in Texas and increasing the capacity of all businesses and facilities in the state to 100 percent.This executive order rescinds most of the Governor’s earlier Executive Orders related to COVID-19. Effective Wednesday, March 10, 2021, all businesses of any type may open to 100% capacity. Additionally, this order ends the statewide mask mandate in Texas. Businesses may still limit capacity or implement additional safety protocols at their own discretion.If COVID-19 hospitalizations in any of the 22 hospital regions in Texas get above 15% of the hospital bed capacity in that region for seven straight days, a County Judge in that region may use COVID-19 mitigation strategies. However, County Judges may not impose criminal penalties for not following COVID-19 orders nor may penalties be imposed for failing to wear a face mask. If restrictions are imposed at a County level, those restrictions may not include reducing capacity to less than 50% for any type of entity.(click here for full executive order).
- At this time we will still require you to wear a mask when entering our office and elevators.
For more updated information please visit myspi.org
Seabreeze Beach Resort Inc. continues to closely monitor the latest developments regarding COVID-19 to ensure we are following recommendations from health authorities, city leaders, and local government. We have also proactively implemented measures to help minimize risk to our guests and staff.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed by global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous and at the highest standards possible:
We want to share information about some of our efforts to safeguard the health and safety of our valued guests and staff.
- Enhanced cleaning of all common elements: We have increased the frequency of cleaning common areas such as elevators, and areas regularly touched by guests and employees with anti-viral cleaning products throughout the day.
- Employees: Each employee has been given directives and receiving ongoing briefings on enhanced operating protocols.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and staff remain our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout our resort.
We encourage everyone to stay informed with the latest information, such as guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We deeply appreciate our guests and employees and look forward to a return of normalcy very soon.
Seabreeze Beach Resort – South Padre Island, Texas Beach Front Condos .. your Family vacation destination!
Seabreeze Beach Resort would like to welcome you to South Padre Island, Texas (SPI), Texas’ best-kept secret in beachfront condo rental. Located at the tip of Texas’ finest, most picturesque beach, South Padre Island, where Seabreeze Beach Front Condominiums redefines the concept of a carefree Island lifestyle that can accommodate, family, friends, romantic weekend getaways, and our winter Texan guests. Located on South Padre Island’s, TX. pristine white beaches, Seabreeze Beach Resort is a small group of well kept, up to date condominiums that offer a low key, laid back vacation opportunity … vacation with us and experience dramatic beachfront views on your private balcony and throughout your vacation condo so close you`ll feel as if your right on the beach!
With only 48 units in two buildings, there is a warm and cozy feeling that you don’t get in large complexes with hundreds of units. All condos provide a spacious balcony with a remarkably close and direct view of the beach. Some condos are pet-friendly. The ability to get to know the other guests around the pool and at the beach makes your vacation experience fun and relaxing
Wake up to the sound of the waves
Whether it is a getaway for two or a family vacation, maximize your beachfront condo rental vacation by staying at Seabreeze Beach Resort condos. Wake up each morning to the sound of the waves. Make your coffee and wander out to the balcony of your condominium and watch the magnificent sunrise to start your day. We are within walking distance to restaurants, bars, and shopping to fill your day. Maybe you just want to read on the balcony and watch the kids play on the beach or at one of the two pools or Jacuzzi. Our famous Laguna Madre flats fishing and easy access deep-sea fishing, golf courses, and a water park are all in close proximity for family fun. Seabreeze has all the facilities to ensure a fun relaxing vacation. Our island vacation condos are set up for all the comforts of home, except it is at the beach. We have one-bedroom units that sleep a max of four (when utilizing the sofa sleeper) and two-bedroom units that sleep a max of six (when utilizing the sofa sleeper). Full kitchens with washers and dryers in each condo make Seabreeze a home away from home. With both heated (seasonally) and unheated pools, we are set to accommodate summer vacations and our winter guests. Our hot tub will give you a place to wind down at the end of the day if the beach was too stressful or the fish weren’t biting that day. And if your family includes pets, we welcome them as well in certain condos. It is all here to allow you to get away and enjoy one of the state’s best and most relaxing vacation spots, South Padre Island, Texas.
We love our winter Texans! … now taking rental reservations for the 2021-2022 season, and yes we do have a heated pool and hot tub!
Seabreeze Beach Resort appreciates our Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Firefighters, and Coast Guard. Receive a 10% discount off nightly rate when booking 3 or more nights. I. D. Proof required at check-in or fax to our office to receive the discount short term rentals only – To qualify please make sure you show proof and mention it at the time of reservation.
This is not a spring break friendly resort. Person(s) occupying a condo must be 25 or older. For guests under the age of 25, a parent or legal guardian must be present at all times. During spring break, proof of age will be required at check-in for each guest. No refunds will be issued to guests that reserve and don’t meet these requirements at check-in.
WEEKLY RATES INCLUDE ONE NIGHT FREE! (NOT AVAILABLE DURING PEAK SEASON 6-26 through 7-31)
- Teacher Spring Break Discount – 10% discount on nightly rate during March 3/1/21 – 3/31/21 (please fax current school I.D at reservation)
- Mother’s Day Discount – 15% DISCOUNT ON NIGHTLY RATE ON NEW RESERVATIONS WITH BOOKINGS BETWEEN – 05/07/21 – 05/11/21 (no other discounts or promotions will apply)
- 4 Night Special – Arrivals beginning on a Sunday or Monday and staying a total of 4 nights receive a 5% discount on nightly stay (can be used with our Military, Law enforcement, Firefighter & Coast guard discount only)
- Summer Vacation Promotion – Additional night FREE with seven or more nights paid .. 6/25/21 – 8/01/21
- Winter Texan Spring Special – Stay both Jan. & Feb. and book March for up to $800 off the monthly rate!
- Guest Loyalty Promotion – Any short-term guest booking their returning stay either at check-in, during their vacation, or check-out will get a 10% loyalty discount applied to their next stay. (no other discount or promotion will be applied) – until further notice
PERIODICALLY WE RUN LAST MINUTE PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS. PLEASE JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR INSTAGRAM PAGE FOR OUR LATEST OFFERS.
Unfortunately, our reservation system doesn’t know how to calculate the lowest nightly rate during any season or promotion. Any free night applied will be given at the lowest nightly rate during your stay. Seabreeze Beach Resort reserves the right to adjust rates, seasons, and promotions without notice. Thank you for your understanding!
Beachfront views so close you`ll be amazed .. Relax and Renew at Seabreeze Beach Resort!
For beach chairs or umbrella rentals, please call Jim’s Beach Service at 956-761-2130 (cash only)
Southern Surf Schools now offering groups or private surfing lessons at Seabreeze Beach resort. For more details on surf lessons, please call 956-572-6267
Each rental unit rented through SBRI has a registration number in compliance with the short-term rental ordinance and pays occupancy taxes.