SBR, Inc. Rental Policies
RESERVATION POLICY ; A one night deposit is required to hold your reservation .. you must be 25 years of age to reserve a Seabreeze beach resort condo ( with exceptions allowed for our military and veterans under 25 ) … ( ID required please) .. Balance of rental payment is due upon check in .. we accept all major credit cards .. Please note we do require a $300 security deposit at check in – this is 100 % refundable if you and your party abide by the rental policies of Seabreeze Beach Resort . Any disruptive or destructive behavior could lead to eviction and forfeiture of reservation / monies … Please note we do not refund for an early departure
LONG TERM RESERVATION POLICY ; A $ 500 deposit is required to hold any reservation for one month or longer … thank you for your understanding in this matter
CHECK IN ; 3:00 pm .. late arrival after 5pm – please notify office so we can plan your key drop
CHECK OUT ; 10:00 am … checkouts after 10:30 am will be subject to a $ 65 late fee ( 1 bedroom) or $85 late fee (2 bedroom) … please understand we need time to prepare our condos for the our next VIP guest
CANCELLATION POLICY ; Full refund of deposit less a $ 75 administration charge for ANY cancellation 45 days prior to arrival … ANY cancellation less than 45 days prior to arrival forfeits the one night reservation deposit . Credit Card reservations – same policy applies . Please understand that we cannot refund for partial days for an early departure .
LONG TERM STAY CANCELLATION POLICY ; $ 100 administration charge for any cancellation 90 days prior to stay .. full deposit – $ 500 administration charge for any cancellation within 90 days of stay .. thank you for your understanding in this matter !
HURRICANE POLICY ; If a mandatory evacuation is issued by the Nation Hurricane Center or our local governing officials due to a tropical storm or hurricane threatening our area, we will issue a credit for a future reservation in that same condo to be taken within a 12 month period. Seabreeze Beach Resort Inc. will not issue refunds on any rent payments.
RED TIDE ; We never know when or if the Island will be subjected to Red tide. In the event that during your stay red tide is present we do not offer discounts or refunds for partial days for an early departure. We try to keep everyone informed through our Facebook page in the event that we hear of it locally on the coast.
SEABREEZE RENTAL POLICY ;
–No smoking in any condo … smoking on balconies, patios, and grounds are allowed. If the smell of smoke is found in the condo there is a $300 penalty charge.
-Please do not have the A/C on and either the front door or sliding glass patio/ balcony open as this will cause rust, mildew, and possible damage to the A/C .
– Please don’t remove any of the contents of a condo, including balcony furniture.
– Do not feed the seagulls from the grounds or balconies.
– Occupancy limits are strictly enforced as follows: 1 Bedrooms – 4 persons max, 2 Bedrooms – 6 persons max, 3 Bedrooms – 8 persons max. This includes children. If a condo is occupied by more than the number of people stated and allowed, it will result in eviction and loss of total rent and security deposit.
– A/C should not be lowered below 72 degrees as this may cause the A/C unit to freeze up. No Appliances and Air Conditioners are guaranteed. There are no refunds on appliances or air conditioner failures. We try to keep all appliances in working order any failures will be repaired as soon as possible.
– Loud noises and music must end before 10:30 pm. This includes furniture dragged on floors, loud conversations and other disturbing activities.
– Act of God – facility repairs and construction – .. please realize we must from time to time facilitate repairs on our buildings , pools ,grounds and condos … we will do our very best to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible but acts of God or facility repairs/construction will occur from time to time . We don’t offer discounts during these times so please feel free to contact us prior to a booking to see if we have any work scheduled around your dates. If this occurs during your stay with us we apologize in advance for any inconvenience to you and your family .
– All condos are individually owned and are provided by the condo owner .. if you require special equipment or furnishings , please bring your own .. please realize that decor , style and furnishings will vary by condo … please do not transfer furnishings or supplies from one condo to the other .
– Hanging clothes, towels, flags or other articles on balcony rails or ground floor bushes is prohibited.
– No luggage cart are allowed inside condos. Please do not attempt to take a luggage cart into your condo. Any person trying to take a luggage cart into the condo will loose their security deposit.
WRIST BANDS.. will be issued at check-in during certain times of the year. There is a $3 charge per wrist band for any bands that are not returned at check-out.
POOL/HOT TUB .. 8 am opens and closes promptly at 10 pm (11pm during the summer). Anyone found using the pools or hot tub after hours is subject to eviction and will forfeit all monies. NO LOUD MUSIC AT THE POOL AREA. No children allowed under the age of 12 in the hot tub. No children left unattended without an adult (21 or older) in the pool area. No jumping or diving into the pools. No glass of any sort is allowed in the pool area or at the beach. No pets in the pool area at all.
PET FRIENDLY .. many, but not all condos at SBR allow pets .. please see website amenities list for condos that do allow pets .
– Please inform staff when you make your reservation and when you check-in if your pet will accompany you . Failure to do so will result in extra fees and loss of refundable deposit.
– There is a non refundable $100 (per pet) fee (2 max and 65lb or under) per stay . We do have a small pet relief area on site (Front of south building) and pet bags to clean up after your pet. Please do not leave your pet waste outside in the main hallways but take it to the first floor trash bins located under the stairwells. All pet waste must be appropriately disposed of in bags.
TRASH .. If you are staying longer than 4 days, we ask that you periodically remove your trash from the condo and place in the receptacles located on the ground floor under each side of the stairwells. Please do not leave your trash bags in the hallways or by the elevators at any time.
SOUTH PADRE ISLAND BEACH CODE OF ORDINANCES ;
- PLEASE DO NOT LITTER.
- ALL GLASS IN PROHIBITED ON THE BEACH.
- LEASH AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PETS.
- OVERNIGHT CAMPING IS PROHIBITED.
- NO BONFIRES WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS.
- COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY OR SOLICITATION ON THE BEACH IS PROHIBITED.
Leave with a tan… Not a ticket. Fines up to $2000 if convicted.